1. M.A Nezami,M.D., Mirshemirani, M., M D
“Retrospective study of 50 Hospitalized children with Nephroblastoma/ Wilm’s Tumor”
Clinical research, medical dissertation, April 1996
2. Jadvar H, Xu A, Tumeh P, Pollock J, Nezami M.A., Conti PS
" Surveillance and management of lymphoma with serial FDG PET-CT",
Proc RSNA 91st Scientific Assembly & Ann Meeting, Chicago, IL, p. 673; 2005
3. M. A. Nezami, M.D, Victoria Kubal MS, BCBA, John Monteleone M.D., MPH Davin Young Clarke M.A., “Effects of Exercise Prescription and Nutrition Counseling on Patients at Risk for Cardiovascular Disease”Invited presenter, 3rd annual colloquium
University of California, San Francisco, (UCSF), 2007
4. J. Monteleone, MD, MPH, M.A. Nezami M.D., Mimi-Mott Smith FNP-MPH
“Changing Behavior using personalized exercise and nutrition prescriptions for patients at cardiovascular risk”
Society of Teachers in Family Medicine (STFM), 16th annual meeting, published STFM 16th annual journal, p 63, Chicago, 2007
5. M. Nezami, MD
” Improved symptoms of multiple sclerosis in response to nutritional therapy: an integrative approach to neurodegenerative disorders, a case report”
Integrative Medicine, A Clinician’s Journal ( IMCJ), Sept, 2011
6. M. Nezami MD
Tumor board presentation "Breast cancer complete remission using combination therapy, chemotherapy with epigenetic treatments, A case report" March, 2012, CRMC, Clovis, California
7. M. Nezami MD
MultiTargeted Epigenetic therapies, MTET
Invited presenter and candidate for partnership opportunities
Lymphoma and Leukemia Society (LLS), San Francisco, 2012
8. M.Nezami MD, S.Hager DO, D. Stobbe MD,
Multitargeted Epigenetic Therapy ( MTET) and it's rationale in an integrative approach
Institute for Research ( IRB) in Bio medicine, Barcelona International Conference on Epigenetics and Cancer, Barcelona, Spain, November, 2013
9. M.Nezami MD, S.Hager DO, D. Stobbe MD
Multitargeted Epigenetic Therapy ( MTET)
Molecular Med Tri-conference,( ex, human genome project and sequencing), February 10-12, 2014, San Francisco, CA
10. M.Nezami MD, S Hager, Do
"Surrogate markers of survival , a case review for an antiangiogenic therapy in cancer"
Pancreatic Cancer Innovations in research and treatment
American Association for Cancer Research ( AARC), May 18-21, 2014 New Orleans, Louisiana
11. M.Nezami MD, S Hager, Do, A. Gouldsimon MD
"Surrogate Markers for survival, a case review for an antiangiogenic therapy in cancer"
World Pharmaceutical Congress, Trackling Translational Challenges, May 21-23, 2014, Boston, Massachusetts
12. M.Nezami MD, Steve Hager DO, A. Gouldsimon MD
"Surrogate Markers of survival, a case review for an antiangiogenic therapy in cancer"
World Molecular Imaging Society and World Molecular Imaging Congress( WMIC)
Korea, September 2014
13. LEANNA J. STANDISH, LISE N. ALSCHULER, MORGAN WEAVER AND M. NEZAMI MD
Weil's Integrative Oncology Textbook, second edition,
Botanical and Mycological Medicine in Integrative Oncology
Integrative Oncology, Donald Abrams, Andrew Weil, Sep 2014
14. M.Nezami MD, Aron Gould Simon MD,
" Biological translational tools to predict clinical outcome in advanced cancer”
Molecular Med Tri-cone 2015, San Francisco, February 2015( human genome project and sequencing)
15. M. Nezami MD, J. Garner, Aron Gouldsimon, MD,
"Epigenetic regulation of angiogenesis", A review of 100 cases of advanced cancer"
Translational epigenetics, Festival of Genomics, Boston, June 23, 2015
16. M. Nezami MD, Daniel Stobe MD, Aron Gouldsimon, MD
"Translational epigenetics in lung cancer, A case review of multitargeted epigenetic therapy ( MTET)",
16th annual international lung cancer congress, Huntington Beach, CA July, 2015
17. Nezami MA, Gouldsimon A
" Heterogenous Approach for Heterogenous disease, Heterogeneity in cancer genomics and epigenetic approach", Cancer Science, vol 1,1, August 2015
18. M.Nezami MD, " Epigenetic regulation of hypoxia, Genomic Bioinformatics",
Europe Society of Bio Banking ( ESBB), London, Oct 1st, 2015
19. M. Nezami MD
"Biological interventions to interfere microenvironmental seduction by tumor cells"
Symposia on Cancer Research, Emerging concepts in host response to cancer, MD Anderson Cancer center, Houston, TX, October 8-9, 2015
20. M.Nezami MD, Steve Hager DO
" Prognostic surrogate makers for survival in pancreatic cancer, a case series for a novel antiangiogenic therapy( Multitargeted epigenetic therapy( MTET)
French Association for Pancreatic Cancer Research ( AFRCP), Pancreatic Cancer Symposium, Marcielle, France, October 28-30
21. M. Nezami MD, Steve Hager DO, Richard Lanman MD
" Impact of Multitargeted Epigenetic therapy ( MTET), a series of 100 consecutive advanced solid tumor cancers"
AACR- NCI EORTC Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics Conference, Nov 5-9, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts
22. M. Nezami MD, Steve Hager DO
“Heterogenous approach for heterogenous disease, heterogeneity in cancer genomics and epigenetic approach”
AACR- NCI EORTC Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics Conference, Nov 5-9, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts
23. M.Nezami MD, Aron Gouldsimon MD
" Application of multitargeted Epigenetic therapy and review of case series in recurrent advanced Non small Cell Lung Cancer, Heterogenous approach for heterogenous disease, Heterogeneity in cancer genomics and epigenetic approach"
Cancer Science, open access, scient online, Vol. 1, http://scientonline.org/open-access/heterogenous-approach-for-heterogenous-disease-heterogeneity-in-cancer-genomics-and-epigenetic-approach.pdf
24. M. Nezami MD, Jessica garner PA, Megan Elam
" Epigenetic therapies, Immune therapies and Anti angiogenic therapies, The Triad of Oncology"
Angiogenesis, The cause or effect?"
Journal of Precision Medicine, November 2015, Page 43
25. M. Nezami MD, Steve Hager DO, Jessica Garner PA,
" Epigenetic Regulation of heterogeneity in solid tumors, A case series for a novel epigenetic therapy"
Society of Integrative Oncology ( SIO), Integrative Innovations, Nov 12-14, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts
26. M.Nezami MD, Daniel Stobe MD, Aron Gould Simon MD
"Prognostic surrogate markers for survival, a case series for a novel antiangiogenic therapy( Multitargeted Epigenetic Therapies/ MTET)" Abstract 73
Society of Integrative Oncology( SIO), November 14-16, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts
27. M. Nezami MD
" Epigenetic regulation of hypoxia and heterogeneity in cancer"8th Euro Global Summit on Cancer Therapy, November 3th-5th, 2015, Valencia, Spain
28. M. Nezami MD
" Multitargeted Epigenetic therapy and it's application in a case series of Gastric Cancer"
2nd International Gastrointestinal Cancer Congress ( IGCC), October 14-16th, Shahid Beheshti University, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Tehran, Iran
29. Nezami M, Hager S, Garner, J
" Epidermomesenchymal (Transition( EMT) and Anti EMT Strategies in Cancer", Journal of Cancer therapy (JCT), Vol 6, No 11, November 2015, Paper ID: 890225
30. M.Nezami MD
"Epigenetic regulation of Hypoxia, a case series for multitargeted epigenetic therapy"4th Cancer Epigenetic Conference, Global Technology Community ( GTC), November 16-17th, San Francisco, CA
31. M.Nezami MD, A Gouldsimon, D. Stobe
" Epigenetic regulation of Hypoxia and heterogeneity", ESMO Journal , Annals of Oncology, Submission ID:#495ESMO
Asia 2015 Congress, December 18-21, Singapore
32. M. Nezami MD
“Chemoprevention and epigenetic multitargeted approach” , 2016 Cancer survivorship Symposium: Advancing Care and Research, Abstract Submission ID:156951 (Abstract Number for Online Publication: e297)
33.M. Nezami MD, Aroun Gouldsimon MD, Jessica Garner
"Correlation of an EX VIVO model with clinical application of an epigenetic modifier, inhibiting tumor growth and metastasis, in resistant cholangiocarcinoma - A case study" ,
Journal of Cancer Therapy, Vol 7, No.1, Jan 2016
34. M.Nezami MD
"Chemoprevention and Epigenetic Multitargeted Approach"
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Cancer Survivorship Symposium: Advancing Care and Research
Journal of Clinical Oncology 34, 2016 ( Suppl 3S, Abstr e297)
35. M.Nezami MD
"Multitargeted Epigenetic therapy and it's application in a case series of advanced Gastric Cancer"
The 2nd International Conference on Oncology and Therapy (COT 2016)
March 2 - 4, 2016 in Beijing, China.
36. M. Nezami MD, Aroun GouldSimon MD
"Biological interventions to interfere microenvironmental seduction by tumor cells, a breakthrough strategy in clinical oncology to inhibit angiogenesis and metastasis"
Molecular Medicine TRI-CON 2016 , March 6 -11, 2016, San Francisco, CA
37.M.A.Nezami MD, Steve Hager Do, Jessica Garner PA
" Preliminary Findings on Multi-Targeted Epigenetic Therapy in Modifying Telomerase Activity"
Journal of Cancer Science( Scient Open Access Journal), March 16, 2016
38. M.Nezami MD
" Invitro and invivo proof of concept for an effective antineoplastic combination of novel anti HIF therapy in pancreatic cancer"
American Association for Cancer Research ( AACR), Pancreatic Cancer, Advances in Science and Clinical Care
May 12-15, Orlando, Florida
39. M.Nezami MD, S. Hager, DO J. Garner
"The Role of Telomeres in Cancer Development and Progression, and the Double Edge Sword Effect with Tamoxifen"
Biology and Medicine ( Biol Med 2016, 8:3)
40. M. Nezami MD, Steven Hager DO, Jessica Garner
"Preliminary Findings on Multi-Targeted Epigenetic Therapy (MTET) in Modifying Telomerase Activity"
- Cancer Science; Open Access, Scient access, published March, 2016
41. M. Nezami MD, Steven Hager DO, Jessica Garner
"Epigenetic Tumor Response to Hypoxia: An Epimutation Pattern and a Method of Multi-Targeted Epigenetic Therapy (MTET)" - Journal of Cancer Therapy, Vol 7, No 4, Apr 13, 2016, DOI: 10.4236/jct.2016.74027
42. M. Nezami MD
Peer review expert, British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research
" Tumor markers in head and neck neoplasm: an overview"
43. Peer review expert, Science Domain International, Asian Journal of Medicine and Health
" Superficial Angiomyxoma of right gluteal region- A rare case report"
44. Peer review expert, Science Domain International,Journal of Advances in Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
" Effect of Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 and 2 on tumor growth"
45. Peer review expert, Science Domain, Journal of cancer and tumor international," The interest of serum alkaline phosphatase in the confirmation of diagnosis for tumors in children and adolescents" Ms_JCTI_2993
46. Peer Review Expert, Biology and Medicine, Medical Sciences 17-134
"Association between serum Trans fatty acids concentrations and leucocyte telomere length in US adults" Feb, 2017
47. Peer review expert, Biology and Medicine, Medical Sciences 17-285
" Long Non-coding RNA Biomarker for Human Laryngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Prognosis", March 2017
48. M.Nezami MD
"Epigenetic regulation of hypoxia: Modifying metastasis by regulating epigenome- A Case review of multi targeted epigenetic therapy (MTET) and its application in Stage IV Renal Cell Carcinoma
( submitted to) International Conference on Oncology and Radiology( ICOR), Dubai, UAE
October 27-29, 2016
49. M.Nezami MD
( Key note speaker and organizing committee member)
"Epigenetic therapies and the use of multitargeted approach, a new concept in cancer therapeutics"
Journal of Cancer Science and Therapy,
14th world anti cancer therapy convention
Dubai, UAE, Nov 21-22, 2016
50. M.Nezami MD
" Biological interventions to interfere microenvironmental and endocrine machinery in cancer" Application of endocrine manipulation in advanced cancer
Journal of Cancer Science and Therapy, November 21-23, 2016,
51. M. Nezami MD, "Multi targeted Epigenetic therapy and hypoxia response elements, A turning point in radiation oncology"
2nd International conference on Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy, July 27-28, 2017, Rome, Italy
52. M.Nezami MD
" Biological modulation of PARP inhibition in triple negative breast cancer: A case report of combinational approach implementing histone deacetylase inhibition with PARP inhibition in advanced breast cancer", 2017 AACR-NCI-EORTC Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics conference, October 26-30, 2017 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
53. M.Nezami MD, Jessica Garner
"Role of antiangiogenic therapy in prevention of recurrence in hormonal positive breast cancer, a secondary prevention strategy and method of therapy", Journal of Cancer therapy, 6.2017, 8/546.552
54: Landscape of BRCA1 and BRCA2 germline, somatic, and reversion alterations detectable by cell-free DNA testing among patients with metastatic breast, ovarian, pancreatic, or prostate cancerLandscape of BRCA1 and BRCA2 germline, somatic, and reversion alterations detectable by cell-free DNA testing among patients with metastatic breast, ovarian, pancreatic, or prostate cancer
Aditya Bardia1, Thereasa A. Rich, Victoria M. Raymond, .....Mohammad Amin Nezami, Sandip Patel, Benedito A. Carneiro, Grace Wang, Alice C. Fan
55. M.Nezami MD, Christopher Duma MD "Proof of Concept in a Case Study of Glioblastoma Multiforme Successfully Treated with IV Quercetin in Combination with Leading Edge Gamma Knife and Standard Treatments", Journal of Cancer Therapy ( JCT), Volume 9, No. 6, June 2018, 10.4236/jct.2018.96043
56. M.Nezami , Steve Hager, Julie Taguchi, "Biological Modulation of PARP Inhibition in Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a Combinational Approach Implementing Multitargeted Epigenetic Therapy (MTET) with PARP Inhibition, in Advanced Breast Cancer: A Case Study". JCT, Sept 2018, ISSN 2151-1942
57. M.Nezami, Steve Hager " Evidence Based Medicine, in Precision Oncology, JCT, Sept 2018, Vol9, Number 9, 679-805, Sept 2018, Journal of Cancer Therapy, http://www.scirp.org/journal/
58. M.Nezami MD, Stave Hager DO, Aron Gouldsimon MD, "Induction of cell differentiation and genomic stability in cancer, by an “multi epimutation-targeted therapy”, or MTET", Open Access Text ( OAT), September 2018, ISSN: 2516-5283 https://www.oatext.com/pdf/CMR-1-129.pdf
59. M.Nezami , A GouldSimon, Jessica Garner," Preliminary findings on a sequential and combined targeted epigenetic therapy through MAPK and MEK inhibition: A case study of advanced neuroendocrine malignancy, Open Access Text ( OAT), September 2018, ISSN: 2516-5283
60. M.Nezami MD, S Hager DO, Clinical implications of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) epigenetic modification in lung cancer, proof of concept for dual multitargeted epigenetic therapy (MTET) in combination with EGFR inhibitors, January 2018, DOI: 10.15761/CMR.1000132
61. Mohammad Nezami, Steve Hager, Journal of Cancer Therapy, 2018, 9, http://www.scirp.org/journal/jct
Dual Epidermal Growth Factor Inhibition and Multi Targeted Epigenetic Therapy (MTET)
Publications and presentations
P u b l i c a t i o n s